We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal healthcare service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary Healthcare Team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment, using technological advances in healthcare systems for our patient’s benefit
- Elderly or Infirm patients – if you are unable to climb our stairs we can make arrangements for you to be seen downstairs. Please organise this when booking in for your appointment
- For same day appointments, advice and prescriptions please let us know by 11am!
We work very closely with our allied Community Nursing, Health Visiting and Specialist Teams to ensure your care is co-ordinated to the highest of standards. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have.